The eBook Vinegar Making Guide – for Beginners, this is a compact guide to making vinegar: learn in short step-by-step instructions how to make good vinegar at home. There are no indepth explanations, without beating about the bush, the book explains briefly and concisely the individual production steps. If you are interested in more detailed information, then our practice guide – an extensive vinegar production book – is the right choice. Or visit the online vinegar making course respectively our vinegar making hands-on workshop. Furthermore we have an eBook with vinegar making recipes, this extensive collection was compiled by us over many years also in the context of our seminars on making vinegar.
- What is vinegar and how is it made?
- What types of vinegar and production methods are available?
- Which vinegar bacteria can I use to begin fermentation?
- Which raw materials can I use for vinegar fermentation?
- How do I make a simple vinegar fermentation? Examples with exact quantities and a list of the required equipment.
- How can I increase the amount of vinegar?
- How to cultivate a mother of vinegar?
- How can I improve vinegar fermentation with simple methods? Examples, material list for the simple devices.
Goals and Objectives
- You can make vinegar from juices, mashes, wine, and brandy.
- You can easily set up a simple vinegar apparatus for the surface process.
- You have learned how to calculate the correct starting mixture for vinegar fermentation for all raw materials (see Vinegar Calculations).
- You have the knowledge of how to grow and reproduce your own mother of vinegar or active vinegar.