Learn within one hour how to prepare a fruit mash for distillers and vinegar producers. Besides the theoretical part, you can watch the preparation of three different fruit mashes: conventional apple mash, high-grade apple mash and high-grade apple mash with juniper berries.
- How to prepare the fruit to avoid the formation of heads
- Necessary ingredients and equipment for a proper alcoholic mash
- Preparation of a conventional mash
- Preparation of a high-grade mash
- Checking progress, troubleshooting
- Development of alcohol content
- After the explanation of the complete theory, the preparation of three different mashes is shown in practice
- Downloadable webinar notes (11 pages, PDF) & fermentation logs (4 PDFs)
- Preparation of a heads-free fruit mash
- You know how to recognize and fix fermentation problems
How Will the Webinar Work?
- Start immediately after your registration. You can follow and complete the webinar wherever you are and whenever you want.
- You can retake the webinar as many times as you like.
- You will also receive webinar materials (PDF) to download and print out.
- Unlimited lifelong access
- For beginners and advanced subscribers.
- Technical requirements: smartphone, tablet, or desktop, no matter the operating system, and an installed browser.