You will see us at work, determining the alcohol content of a mash. Every step of the process – including the distillation on a semi-micro scale – is thoroughly shown, so you will be able to repeat it by yourself.
- Assembling the distillation device
- Preparation of the sample for the analysis
- Determine the alcohol content of vinegar, liqueur, beer, wine, mash etc. with an accuracy of ± 0.1% ABV. Direct alcohol measurement is not possible in these cases, because due to the respective ingredients such as sugar the measured value differs greatly from the true alcohol content.
- Exact quantities and ingredients are stated in the video
- The whole process of the analysis is thoroughly shown in detail
- Determining the alcohol content of liquids where the direct alcohol measurement is not possible
- Assembling of a semi-micro scale distillation device
How will it Work?
- Start immediately after your registration. You can watch the video wherever you are and whenever you want.
- You can watch the video as many times as you like.
- Unlimited lifetime access
- For beginners and advanced subscribers
- Technical requirements: smartphone, tablet, or desktop, no matter the operating system, and an installed browser.