You will see us at work, distilling lavender. Every step of the process is thoroughly shown, so you will be able to repeat it by yourself.
- Setting up the still
- Filling the still
- Complete distillation process: 420 g of dried lavender blossoms produce 22 ml of pure essential oil and 500 ml of hydrosol or floral water after 35 minutes of distillation time
- Measures for maximum oil yield and most intense hydrosol possible
- Cleaning the interior of a still completely without residues
- Correct storage
- Correct setting up and filling of the still
- Implementation of a steam distillation
- Correct dismantling and cleaning of the still
How will it Work?
- Start immediately after your registration. You can watch the video wherever you are and whenever you want.
- You can watch the video as many times as you like.
- Unlimited lifetime access
- For beginners and advanced subscribers
- Technical requirements: smartphone, tablet, or desktop, no matter the operating system, and an installed browser.